Fwd: Reply to your defamatory email.

Rajender Chauhan

Aug 11, 2022, 1:13:17 AM8/11/22
to rwa_ans...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: "Adv. Aarti “Rt” Sharma" <way2...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 11, 2022, 00:50
Subject: Reply to your defamatory email.
To: <rwa...@gmail.com>, <rwa.pal...@gmail.com>, <rajuk...@gmail.com>, <pm.a...@ultimate-utilities.com>, <rwahelp...@gmail.com>

Respected Sir
This is to inform you that electric meters are installed in the premises of each block . There is a huge set up where probably it’s not specified that which meter pertains to which floor and flat. It’s been three years that we are staying here and we never felt the need to check it reason behind none from PSPCL or any other organisation ever come to we residents for the checking of meter. It’s done at your end only.  This every thing is managed by utility manager and RWA as per the version of utility manager. This box is, if accessible to as per your version must be accessible to all as no separate blocks or segments are given to individual meters, no individuals put their locks on the respective electric meter. So it means it’s open for public access.
Now as per facts,
On 7th August, I went to the office of Orchid County as there is no other specific place to give your complaints and to seek help. I been to the office and had a word with Mr. Pawan , Estate Manager, where as after listening my grievance, he tried calling some RWA members/ president too. But all in vain none took the responsibility to be present at that moment. I waited for not less then two hours there . The said Manager left the room without solving my grievance on the pretext that he is in no capacity to answer my question. Later immediately after this email sent to my land lord with half furnished facts. He is trying to defame the tenant whereas the place which is accessible to anyone, without giving in any strict proof how can he allege any thing upon the tenant, without enquiring the matter even. He is clearly trying to defame the tenant which he any capacity cannot do, and he is trying to threaten my landlord by sending such email.
The two pictures shared by him are saying the story of their failure/ inefficiency. If the engineer can trace this information then it’s his duty to check the that how anyone temper the electric meter publicly. Nd how recklessly they have kept the entire set up which can lead to any mis happening and can cause threat to the life of people staying around. The facility provider is unable to perform his duty and above all they are playing with the lives of innocent people. Instead of performing his duties , he is entering into all this. RWA and utility providers are required to check the help desk whereas he has shown his inability to perform up to the mark. He should be put to the strict proof of it against the allegations made by him.
Looking for the response from all the above receivers of this email.

Sent from my iPhone

Mr. Ashwani Sharma (8146565518)

Ms. Aarti Sharma (8544958185)

Advocates