Taking the possession of the flat...

Tarun Mehra

Mar 10, 2022, 3:00:14 AM3/10/22
to rwa_ans...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

We recently  took possession of the flat in late January and we were told that the 'Gas Range', 'RO' and 'Chimney' would be installed and any repairs that are required would be completed before the physical handover.

As I had to travel back to the US - I signed the papers in good faith.

I have been dealing with Mr Ravi (arbitrator) and Mr. Navdeep to coordinate the handover of the flat.

Now they are claiming that they do not have funds and they would not provide the Gas Range, RO and chimney. They have not done any repairs either.

Has anyone recently taken the possession - could you please advise on how to deal with this?

Best regards,
Tarun Mehra