FYI

pankaj khanna

Nov 29, 2019, 8:29:18 AM11/29/19
to rwa_ans...@googlegroups.com
Respected residents just FYI
Today with consistent efforts from RWA the construction across the boundary wall of tower 3 and 4 was stopped by the officials of MC Kharar. RWA lodged a complaint against the wrong construction being done on the boundary wall with police and MC, all the residents of both towers 3 & 4 also complained to the RWA. Special thanks to Mr Suresh Verma and RM Gupta who stood besides on every moment and took this issue to logical end.

From today onwards special guards are deployed in front of tower 5 & 6 so that no vehicle is parked on the road in front of towers. This was big demand from the residents of tower 5 & 6. I on behalf of RWA request all the residents please cooperate with guards in performing their duty and park the vehicles either in basement or on the backside of the towers if the front parking is full. RWA needs your support together we can and we will address all the issues.

General secretary
OC1RWA

Sent from my iPhone