Re: INVOICE

Bob Bhalla

Aug 3, 2020, 10:02:15 AM8/3/20
to SFML BILLING, Mr Gorav, Shilpa Thakur, sukhpre...@sfml.info, CRM ., Himanshu Raj, ra...@sfml.info, Sachiv Kumar, Sandeep Sharma, deepup...@sfml.info, dee...@sfml.info, vishwaprakash@ansalapi.com Vishwa Prakash, vishal...@sfml.info, Parul Mehta, manojg...@yahoo.co.in, Amitkumar Wadhwa, acco...@sfml.info, Naresh Gautam Sir, nar...@sfml.info, Rajesh Rana, gurmee...@sfml.info, rahul singhal, A K. Rustagi, Vikas Khosla, rakesh ansals, darsha...@ansalapi.com, Vivek Johar' via Resident Welfare Association Ansal API Sector 115, duggal...@hotmail.com, mandee...@rediffmail.com, man...@hotelrio.in, sushe...@hotmail.com, pug...@hotmail.co.uk, Anju Arora, nishcha...@gmail.com, seema...@lloyds.com, harne...@yahoo.com, dave0...@gmail.com, Neelam, devinde...@team.telstra.com, nil...@me.com

Afternoon

NONE OF YOU AT SFML ARE TAKING THIS MATTER SERIOUSLY AND DEALING WITH IT, YOU ARE PROVIDING A PATHETIC SERVICE, TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL, YOU ARE MAKING MY BLOOD BOIL. PASSING THE MATTER FROM ONE PERSON TO THE NEXT, YOUR BEHAVIOUR IS DISGUSTING. IF I WAS IN INDIA I WOULD COME TO YOUR OFFICE AND GIVE YOU A PEACE OF MY MIND AND WOULD NOT LEAVE UNTIL YOU RESOLVED IT.

I am not making any payments to my account as I sent you 30k RS in March and you still haven't allocated to my account, OVER 5 MONTHS AGO.

Please update my account and remove the arrears charges as you are completely negligent and useless in your jobs and can't make this simple transaction correct.

I called Mr. Gorav today and he put the phone down. I called him again and he now says pass the matter to Mr. Sharma, I don't even know who he is. You are all a disgrace to property managers and India. You should be ashamed of yourselves. I am embarrassed to call myself Indian with you people as an example of how Indians behave.

Please get your house in order.

Sandeep Bhalla
Lawyer
Unit 503, 5th Floor, 11 Orchard County.
Cell: Canada 4167258410

RInvoice_B43_N0032_48392.pdf

Sugan Singh

Aug 3, 2020, 12:21:20 PM8/3/20
to Bob Bhalla, SFML BILLING, Mr Gorav, Shilpa Thakur, SFML Sukhpreet Singh, CRM ., Himanshu Raj, ra...@sfml.info, Sachiv Kumar, Sandeep Sharma, Sfml est mgr Deepu Parimoo, dee...@sfml.info, vishwaprakash@ansalapi.com Vishwa Prakash, vishal...@sfml.info, Parul Mehta, manojg...@yahoo.co.in, Amitkumar Wadhwa, acco...@sfml.info, Naresh Gautam Sir, nar...@sfml.info, Rajesh Rana, gurmee...@sfml.info, rahul singhal, A K. Rustagi, Vikas Khosla, rakesh ansals, darsha...@ansalapi.com, Vivek Johar' via Resident Welfare Association Ansal API Sector 115, duggal...@hotmail.com, mandee...@rediffmail.com, man...@hotelrio.in, sushe...@hotmail.com, pug...@hotmail.co.uk, Anju Arora, Nishchal Verma, seema...@lloyds.com, harne...@yahoo.com, dave0...@gmail.com, Neelam, devinde...@team.telstra.com, Nil...@me.com
Dear Bob,

True.. SFML pathetic service is now world famous.

I am Sugan Singh resident of 404/T10. Please send me details if possible.. I will also follow up behalf of you.

I understand the mental pain !!!!

Dear Residents, Can anyone forward this email to Mr. DS Saini and Mr Rishi Kapoor

Regards
Sugan Singh

--
Resident Welfare Association, Orchard County & Palm Grove, Ansal API, Sector 115, Mohali

Google Group: http://groups.google.com/group/rwa_ansalapi115?hl=en
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/porwa.ansalapi115
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/porwa.ansalapi115/
---

Bob Bhalla

Aug 3, 2020, 12:40:18 PM8/3/20
to Sugan Singh, SFML BILLING, Mr Gorav, Shilpa Thakur, SFML Sukhpreet Singh, CRM ., Himanshu Raj, ra...@sfml.info, Sachiv Kumar, Sandeep Sharma, Sfml est mgr Deepu Parimoo, dee...@sfml.info, vishwaprakash@ansalapi.com Vishwa Prakash, vishal...@sfml.info, Parul Mehta, Manojg...@yahoo.co.in, Amitkumar Wadhwa, acco...@sfml.info, Naresh Gautam Sir, nar...@sfml.info, Rajesh Rana, gurmee...@sfml.info, rahul singhal, A K. Rustagi, Vikas Khosla, rakesh ansals, darsha...@ansalapi.com, Vivek Johar' via Resident Welfare Association Ansal API Sector 115, duggal...@hotmail.com, mandee...@rediffmail.com, man...@hotelrio.in, sushe...@hotmail.com, pug...@hotmail.co.uk, Anju Arora, Nishchal Verma, seema...@lloyds.com, harne...@yahoo.com, dave0...@gmail.com, Neelam, devinde...@team.telstra.com, nil...@me.com
Thank you Sir.

Kind Regards

Bob