On April,20th,1997 Capt Sanjeet Bhattacharjee of 7/8 GR was taken prisoner by Pakistani forces in Bh: Call for Action** Reopen the file of Capt Sanjeet Bhattacharjee (SS 54) and secure immedia

1 view

manishmal...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2019, 3:55:08 AM2/28/19
Hello there,

I just signed the petition "On April,20th,1997 Capt Sanjeet Bhattacharjee of 7/8 GR was taken prisoner by Pakistani forces in Bh: Call for Action** Reopen the file of Capt Sanjeet Bhattacharjee (SS 54) and secure immedia" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 1,000 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

http://chng.it/wJ7vpsnRZz

Thanks!
Manish