Response from Rootsweb

Timothy Stowell

Feb 27, 2024, 4:30:59 PMFeb 27
to rw-webs...@googlegroups.com
"Thank you for contacting RootsWeb, we regret any difficulty you may be experiencing and are happy to help.

Hosted websites have been made read-only. At this time, all logins have been disabled, but hosted sites will remain live on Hosted websites have been made read-only. At this time, all logins have been disabled, but hosted sites will remain live on RootsWeb. However, we can remove content if necessary.

Please let me know if you want to proceed with removal request and we will be glad to forward your request to our development team to have your site deleted.

If there is anything else with which we might assist you, please let us know.

JL
RootsWeb Support Team
http://rootsweb.ancestry.com"

Tim Stowell

Yvonne Bowers

Feb 27, 2024, 4:33:08 PMFeb 27
to rw-webs...@googlegroups.com
Well, there you have it.  All done.  Thank you, Tim.

Yvonne
Listmom/Webmom/Boardmom since 1996

--
Website FAQs: https://sites.rootsweb.com/~gearyfamily/rootsweb-hosted-web-sites.html
FTP FAQs: https://sites.rootsweb.com/~gearyfamily/publishing-your-sites.html

Ron Lankshear

Feb 27, 2024, 6:51:23 PMFeb 27
to rw-webs...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for letting us know
I can seem to login with Filezilla
But Transfer of files upload give a failed message

I did have a download work

Good job managed to get an important item to work last week

I hope they do leave them there as I have found good maps site on Rootsweb and my site is important to me and others I know

Blessings from Ron Lankshear  Australia