email

June Byrne

Oct 24, 2023, 10:40:55 AM10/24/23
to rw-webs...@googlegroups.com
Were we supposed to be notified about all this nonsense with Ancestry?  I have a website on two separate email addresses. I heard nothing on either one. I was ill and not working on my sites.  But I did check my email and this list was the only source of information I had.  Or did I just miss something?

If just seems to me that they should have alerted us to changes.
Or did I just miss it.

I am now stuck with reading every message from this list to make sure I don't miss a fix or something like that. At the moment I don't see any way to fix this.

June Byrne

St Joseph Island Historical Society

Oct 24, 2023, 12:37:52 PM10/24/23
to rw-webs...@googlegroups.com
I would check Pat Asher's msg from 4 days ago.  He explains what he did and gives a link to submit a complaint

--
Website FAQs: https://sites.rootsweb.com/~gearyfamily/rootsweb-hosted-web-sites.html
FTP FAQs: https://sites.rootsweb.com/~gearyfamily/publishing-your-sites.html

Pat Geary

Oct 24, 2023, 12:47:29 PM10/24/23
to rw-webs...@googlegroups.com

FYI Pat Asher is is SHE.

Pat G (the other one)

St Joseph Island Historical Society

Oct 24, 2023, 2:05:41 PM10/24/23
to rw-webs...@googlegroups.com

Pat Asher

Oct 24, 2023, 2:32:58 PM10/24/23
to rw-webs...@googlegroups.com
No offense taken <g>

Pat Asher

Bernie

Oct 25, 2023, 1:29:17 PM10/25/23
to rw-webs...@googlegroups.com

Had a very quick response to my request re not being able to connect.  Up and running again.  Thank you so very much everyone.

I’m still undecided as to whether I should trim down our historical society web page or just totally remove.

Sent from Mail for Windows