Need help moving stuff for AO 2021 Sunday-any time

Dan Wells

Jun 13, 2021, 11:44:27 AM6/13/21
to rvhpa@googlegroups com

Looks like a no fly day due to winds.

I’m hoping one of the locals can help me move some things from my garage and from our shed at LongSword to Wells Land in preparation for the Applegate Open.  Should only take a couple of hours.

In my garage I’ve got a 3 cubic and a 7 cu ft freezer that I need some help with loading and unloading.  There is a winner’s podium and large bulletin board stored at LongSword that need two people to move.  These things aren't ungodly heavy-Just Bulky.

Ideal helper has an open bed pickup truck and a couple of hours to spare.  I’m flexible on the time. Whatever works for my helper.

Call me if you can help.

Dan

Dan Wells

503 804-1077