Flying today, free ride to launch and info on new landing areas

Dan Wells

May 30, 2021, 1:06:24 PM5/30/21
to rvhpa@googlegroups com

I put this on Telegram…

Dan Wells, [30.05.21 09:53]

I've got one rider meeting me at Wells Land departing there at 12:30 and could use some more.  If you are flying in the  Applegate Open its a good chance to see what its like to land there in lifty conditions.  And today it looks like if you launch and head over there you can get back up to launch for another flight.  Today looks a lot like yesterday and conditions were perfect on launch at 3:00 pm.  I flew for an hour before landing at 4.  Could have stayed up longer.  Any takers?  Free ride

Just another note.  The Waypoints and landing area info on the Applegate open website is something local pilots might want to put into their GPS’s.    There are some new areas where we are welcome to land in the Upper Applegate.  Check it out at https://wingsoverapplegate.org/info-downloads/

Dan

Dan Wells

503 804-1077

pdx...@gmail.com