Thanx!

Barb Summerhawk

Sep 16, 2021, 1:16:34 PM9/16/21
to Rvhpa Google
Thank you to Deb, Sam and Rick for getting my feet off the ground again; it was beyond adjectives to soar with three old friends at Woodrat again....Special thanx to Sam with the tandem and his patience with my efforts to control...also hugs to Nathan and forest and Kevin! (loved our chat, Kevin).......Deb, yurt is open....may you always have clear skies when you want 'em and friends to soar with...barb summerhawk...

Kevin Lee

Sep 16, 2021, 11:40:22 PM9/16/21
to Barb Summerhawk, Rvhpa Google
Great to see you, Barbara!  So glad you were able to fly tandem!

Kevin

On Thu, Sep 16, 2021 at 10:16 AM 'Barb Summerhawk' via RVHPA <rv...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Thank you to Deb, Sam and Rick for getting my feet off the ground again; it was beyond adjectives to soar with three old friends at Woodrat again....Special thanx to Sam with the tandem and his patience with my efforts to control...also hugs to Nathan and forest and Kevin! (loved our chat, Kevin).......Deb, yurt is open....may you always have clear skies when you want 'em and friends to soar with...barb summerhawk...

Kevin Lee
Thermal Tracker Paragliding
6370 Highway 65
Ashland, OR 97520