Sunday glass

Sam Crocker

Sep 5, 2022, 11:23:50 AM9/5/22
to rvhpa google
Nice flights last night with clear air to the west as the smoke began rolling back into the valley from the west. Heights up to 5400' over Burnt with Adrian, Norm, & Kelly - Rick and Rob got some airtime too! Must be present to win!

Soft Landings,

Sam Crocker / Tandem Flights and Instruction
1317 Springbrook Rd.
Medford, OR  97504

Clear here.JPG
Smoke rolling in.JPG

Sam Crocker

Sep 5, 2022, 11:25:38 AM9/5/22
to rvhpa google
Typo - Clear air to the East I meant...

Soft Landings,

Sep 5, 2022, 4:05:34 PM9/5/22
to Sam Crocker, rvhpa google
It's nice to be looped with  you all. I miss being there and it's nice keeping up. I'm with Sam, soft landings.

Dave Hunter
School Psychologist

Eureka Union School District
5455 Eureka Road
Granite Bay, California 95746
916-521-6667

NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient or agent thereof, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and any use, dissemination, disclosure, forwarding, printing, copying, or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the original message, attachments, and all copies of the original message from your system.