RVHPA and Amazon smiles donation

glenn richardson

Dec 21, 2022, 1:59:31 PM12/21/22
to RVHPA

We all want to help our Club.
And we all shop at Amazon.com

Here's an easy way to generate additional money for the club.

Designate RVHPA as your Smile charity.
You do this in your profile settings
Assigning RVHPA as your charity costs you nothing,
Just purchase as you normally would, and Amazon will give back to the club 1/2 percent of all eligible purchases.
This is pretty significant, if we get all members to link their amazon accounts.
Thus far, the club has received over $1000 back from Amazon, and that's only with a few participants. Imagine if we get the whole club supporting RVHPA thru AmazonSmiles. Also ask your family and friends to support RVHPA too.

PLEASE NOTE: this is the important part.

Once you designate RVHPA as your charity of choice, you need to always shop at:  https://smile.amazon.com/

If you simply go to amazon.com, your order will not be tracked for the charity.

Most people use a bookmark / tab for easy access.
UPDATE your tab to https://smile.amazon.com/
Do this on your computer / phone/ tablet / etc.

Happy Holidays.
Happy Shopping.