Wed. 6pm zoom meeting- an appeal

Rick Ray

Aug 9, 2022, 2:32:37 PM8/9/22
to rv...@googlegroups.com
Like many of you, I don't have any keen fondness for Zoom meetings. Tomorrow evening at 6 pm , I am asking each of you to overcome your aversion and find the time to attend the meeting. It is a combined BOD and general membership meeting. Around the end of August, all of the local pilots will be asked to vote on some of the issues that will be discussed tomorrow. According to our by-laws, 2/3rds , or a minimum of 24 local pilots, will need to vote for whichever course of action we decide upon to pass . If you chose not to attend the Wednesday's zoom meeting, you have the distinct possibility of voting out of ignorance because you won't be familiar with the nuances of the issues that you are going to be asked to vote on. Please be an educated voter whatever your vote may be.

Thank,
Rick

~.~

Aug 11, 2022, 12:46:59 AM8/11/22