Introducing new P2's

Kevin Lee

Oct 13, 2021, 1:33:12 AM10/13/21
to rvhpa@googlegroups com
Introducing a few new faces out on the mountain.  These Guys were all really great to work with and come to the mountain with a good attitude and lots of enthusiasm.  Some have had the opportunity to meet some of you, and be coached already.  Some are working on making that happen.  All are excited to spin rounds from Mid in P2 conditions, Top-Launch when with me or mentored in appropriate conditions.  They all have been properly brainwashed over and over about being good stewards of our sites.
I'm also encouraging them to join the Google Group and Telegram.

We hope to see the out-of-town folks come visit when they can.

- Barukh Schwadron (Ashland)
- Julian Rogmans (Applegate)
- Shaun Gonzalez (Medford, Shaun learned originally back when Megan Hunter learned...        2005ish, and has just gotten back into things)

- Daniel Zats (Bend)
- Aaron Goldstein (from out of the country, but may come back for visits)

Cheers,
Kevin

--
Kevin Lee
Thermal Tracker Paragliding

541-890-7142
ke...@thermaltracker.com

Patrick Bovine

Oct 13, 2021, 1:35:06 AM10/13/21
to ke...@thermaltracker.com, rvhpa@googlegroups com
Should have learned to hang glide. JK!! Welcome to the mountain!!