Searching for an LZ- yikes..

Sam Crocker

May 20, 2022, 10:07:34 AM5/20/22
to rvhpa google
In search of a landing spot… Flying down the valley with a tailwind, during paragliding competition in Brasov area, Romania.

Soft Landings,

Sam Crocker / Tandem Flights and Instruction
1317 Springbrook Rd.
Medford, OR  97504

lynn bryson

May 21, 2022, 12:27:06 PM5/21/22
to RVHPA
Dang, that pilot dug a pretty deep hole! Not that I have any intention of ending up in a position like that, but if one knew they were going to end up tree landing, would throwing a reserve to make it a soft landing be a wise move in your opinion? Or would that just make it less controlled and potentially harder to get down? I've heard various strategies for tree landings.