Voting for the 2023 RVHPA Flying Event concludes tomorrow, Thursday at 4:00pm

Tonia Fox

Sep 7, 2022, 11:22:12 PM9/7/22
to RVHPA
Hi Local Pilots,

Voting has been open for 6 days now, and we have 30 votes submitted so far.  If you have not yet voted, please check your RVHPA-associated email inboxes for your ballot and make your opinion heard!  Voting closes TOMORROW, Wednesday, at 4:00pm, Ruch time.

The ballot email is titled "2023 RVHPA Event Choice Ballot" and was sent on the evening of September 1.

Please contact me personally if you have any problems accessing your ballot or registering your vote, or if you need any clarifications about the process of rank-choice voting.  Thank you for helping to shape future RVHPA events!

Respectfully,
Tonia