Starthistle 2022- Woodrat Mountain July 8-10

Summer Barham

Jun 3, 2022, 9:39:31 AM6/3/22
to rvhpa, sfb...@googlegroups.com
Free Flight Pilots,

Please join us at Woodrat Mountain in Ruch, Oregon for the 45th anniversary of the annual Starthistle Fly in this July 8-10th hosted by RVHPA at Wells Land Vineyard.

In a celebration of the return to freedom, gatherings, and festivals our theme is “Reggae on the Rat”. Bring your bathing suit for dips in the river, and prepare to turn it up after your big flights with with live music both Friday and Saturday nights.

We’ve really missed you all over the past few years and we’re ready to shake off the COVID isolation blues with a weekend full of flying, friends, food, music, and camping. We’ll have shuttle vehicles running regularly from Wells Land and the CPC Sky Pilots band will kick it off on Friday night with BYO grill out - so arrive early! Saturday will be chock full of festivities, bookending the flying day with a pilot appreciation breakfast, and evening dinner & party with live DJ. Camping is available onsite at Wells Land and can be reserved as part of registration.

Register and and check out the schedule of events here: https://rvhpa.org/uncategorized/star-thistle-2022/
Further awards and events will be announced soon, please stay tuned.

Flying has been epic this year. Come help us celebrate!