Eagle 2-day thermaling and XC clinic for locals June 11-12

Kevin Lee

Jun 7, 2022, 10:19:11 AM6/7/22
to rvhpa@googlegroups com
Eagle Paragliding is currently here at Woodrat with a group/thermal XC clinic.
This year and in the past, they have scheduled 2 days for a local Thermal XC clinic.

This is a great opportunity to work with a great crew of instructors in a high instructor ratio setting, and polish up on your thermaling and XC skill set. I've often found that these types of settings are great for experiencing big jumps in skill sets. And supporting your goals for the season.

The dates of the clinic would be Saturday and Sunday, June 11th and 12th. The focus will be on thermaling technique and theory to get the most out of our climbs, and everything related to cross-country flying. They are able to accommodate all skill levels and will group people according to their experience level with an instructor.

Pilots can choose to do one day or two days. Or you can choose to do the one day Saturday or Sunday. There is a bit of a price discount if you add on the second day.

1 Day Clinic - $295
2 Day Clinic - $550

Contact Rob or Chris at Eagle Paragliding:

--
Kevin Lee
Thermal Tracker Paragliding

541-890-7142