RVHPA - June 8 - Club Potluck Meeting - WellsLand

Terri L Eubanks

Jun 5, 2021, 4:40:39 PM6/5/21
to RVHPA
How about a pot luck dinner at Wells Land on Tuesday June 8th at with dinner starting at 7:30?  And then just a short business meeting at 8 or so?  It’s a chance fly glass off and try out the landing zones we will be using for the Applegate Open.

Dan Wells

Jun 5, 2021, 5:30:29 PM6/5/21
to Terri L Eubanks, RVHPA

I’ll be there with Mary Beth.  Mary Beth will have some potato salad to share.  Maybe the club could provide soft drinks and beer.  I think the meeting topic should be a discussion of the incidents and accidents we have had this spring.  Hoping Jay, our Safety Director could lead that discussion.

Dan