Fwd: CPC: Darlene Weil - Owner of Chehalem launch

Kevin Lee

Mar 13, 2023, 6:24:25 PM3/13/23
to rvhpa googlegroups com

I'm sharing this from the Portland club email list.  Darlene is one of many super supportive landowners in Oregon that have let hang gliders and paragliders fly or land on private property for many years (Chehalem launch).  She's also a tough survivor.  Please contribute to her future well-being if you are able.

Thank you!
Kevin

Mar 13, 2023, 6:36:17 PM3/13/23
to thermal...@gmail.com, rvhpa googlegroups com

I donated.  I used to fly this site when we lived in Portland.

Dan