Hwy 238 field across from Red Lily.

Rick Ray

Jun 15, 2021, 4:24:31 PM6/15/21
to rv...@googlegroups.com
Great news to share with you.
I called the owner of the field today and he apologized to me and the flying community for the poor reception his sister gave to the landing pilot. The owner said that it did not reflect either he or his dads views. He said that, as a helicopter pilot, he shares our love for aviation and that we are welcome to land on their anytime we need to. The owner specifically mentioned the upcoming Open and said that they looked forward to pilots availing themselves of using their field as a bailout.

Remember always land away from livestock and growing crops. Walk the extra distance and always use gates to exit the fields.

Rick

Paul Murdoch

Jun 16, 2021, 2:10:54 PM6/16/21
to Rick Ray, rv...@googlegroups.com
FYI, Brett called me yesterday to state the same.  Sounds like his sister went off online as well.  He confirmed it is fine to land there.

Rick Ray

Jun 16, 2021, 3:31:09 PM6/16/21
to Paul Murdoch, rv...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the update.