Nominations for new Pres and V-Pres

Rick Ray

Nov 2, 2022, 1:23:08 PM11/2/22
to rv...@googlegroups.com
Looks like the next club mtg is coming up on the 8th. This is the month in which we make nominations for our club officers. With that in mind, I would like to nominate Summer Barham for club President and Justin Caprari for club  Vice President. Both have exhibited a strong commitment to the club and have demonstrated a willingness to consider new ideas and directions for the future as exhibited by their leadership in this year's highly touted Starthistle and their experiment with a club Rides to the top program. I think that they would do a great job in those leadership roles.