Water Polo

Alex Chudoba

May 7, 2024, 9:43:10 PMMay 7
to Richmond Polo
Hey team,

We have a bunch of things coming up.

1) George’s Remission Party is on Saturday at Hardywood West Creek from 2-8. The Chudobas will be there on the earlier side.

2) NCAA Women’s Water Polo Tournament starts Wednesday, streaming on NCAA.com. The championship game is Sunday at 10pm, and that’s on ESPNU.

3) On May 19th we are back to 4-6pm practices.

4) Capital Cup (June 1-2) in Springfield, VA. Please respond to the following poll:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/T9L6P6Q

5) We’re planning on going out for drinks after practice on Sunday, June 9th. Save the date!

We're working on more things from there.

Thanks,
Alex