Capital Cup

Alex Chudoba

May 13, 2024, 10:06:29 AMMay 13
to Richmond Polo
Hey team,

Please complete the survey, so we know what our numbers are for this tournament on June 1-2 in Springfield, VA (The St. James).

Our response rate is lacking - if you’ve ever asked about upcoming tournaments, you should have already responded.  I want to play with you all over another team, but will start reaching out to others by Friday if we don’t have enough.

Thanks,
Alex

Alex Chudoba

May 22, 2024, 11:20:15 AMMay 22
to Richmond Polo
We just received the schedule for the Capital Cup in Springfield, at The St James. I’ve provided the roster from our poll below, and have included the tournament information as well. I plan to book a room at the tournament hotel for Saturday evening. Please let me know if you’ll be staying there too, and we can setup a group text to connect.

Here’s who I have for the roster for the Capital Cup. If I’ve missed your name, or if your schedule changes, please let me know. I’ll send out a group text for our travel team closer to next weekend - separate from the hotel/social group text.

Roster:
Matt
Alex
Will
Bill
Nico
Max
Skip

Saturday Only:
Ivan
Ashley

Sunday Only:
Nebojsa
Liz
CJ

Pool: the pool is about 15-20 minutes away from the hotel. Parking is limited (lot and curbside), so we recommend Uber/Lyft. If you do drive to the pool, give yourself extra time.

The St. James athletic facility
6805 Industrial Rd
Springfield, VA 22151

Hotel:
Please use the link below to access the reservation portal. You can use the link or contact Hilton reservation hotline to make a reservation. Be sure to use the group code(CC24) and hotel name. The reservation line is 1-800-445-8667.

Group code: CC24
Reservations must be made by May 25, 2024

Hilton Arlington
950 North Stafford Street
Arlington, VA 22203

Social:
  1. Friday Night social will be a casual night. The bar is open to everyone, so there will plenty of people to interact with.
  2. Saturday night social will be a more enthusiastic event. Top floor will be more for socialization, while main and bottom floor are for all who are passionate about music.

Friday night:
Bronson Bierhall
4100 Fairfax Dr
Arlington, VA 22203