Water Polo Update

1 view

Alex Chudoba

Apr 30, 2024, 7:36:09 PMApr 30
to Richmond Polo
Hey team,

We have a few more “late” Sundays until clinics are over and we move back to the 4-6pm slot on May 19th.

Please save the dates of June 1-2 for the inaugural Capital Cup tournament hosted by NOVA at The St James in Springfield, VA.

We’ve had some really good practices lately working on a 2-4 drop (ping pong) defense and proper press defense. If you missed them, let me know and I’ll be happy to explain what we worked on.

I’ve been meaning to send the following video for a while. I sent it 2.5 years ago. It is a really good explanation of exclusion fouls in set (starting around 5:30). Please watch that part!

Thanks,
Alex