Odd junco at North Mountain Park

Pepper Trail

Nov 20, 2021, 5:02:23 PM11/20/21
to Rogue Valley Birds
I spotted this odd junco in Ashland today, at the North Mountain Park feeding station. Unfortunately I only snapped this one photo before it flew off, and did not re-appear. The white spots in the wings are what attracted my attention, and made me think it might be a "White-winged" form. However, it appears to have too much brown on the back and tertials for that form. Perhaps a hybrid "Oregon" x "White-winged"? I will keep an eye out for this bird to get better photos, and encourage other Ashland birders to do so as well.
IMG_9671.jpg