*** Species Summary:
- Blue-winged Teal (1 report)
- Indigo Bunting (1 report)
Thank you for subscribing to the <daily> Jackson County Rare Bird Alert. The report below shows observations of rare birds in Jackson County. View or unsubscribe to this alert at https://ebird.org/alert/summary?sid=SN35946
NOTE: all sightings are UNCONFIRMED unless indicated.
eBird encourages our users to bird safely, responsibly, and mindfully. Please follow the recommendations of your local health authorities and respect any active travel restrictions in your area. For more information visit: https://ebird.org/news/please-bird-mindfully
Blue-winged Teal (Spatula discors) (1)
- Reported Jun 01, 2023 08:40 by Norman Barrett
- Stewart Meadows Golf Course (restricted access), Jackson, Oregon
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=42.3069194,-122.8669363&ll=42.3069194,-122.8669363
- Checklist: https://ebird.org/checklist/S140548224
- Comments: "two males swimming on the 9th hole pond."
Indigo Bunting (Passerina cyanea) (1) CONFIRMED
- Reported Jun 02, 2023 07:53 by James Livaudais
- Road 550, Prospect, Oregon, US (42.9, -122.504), Jackson, Oregon
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=42.899861,-122.5036185&ll=42.899861,-122.5036185
- Checklist: https://ebird.org/checklist/S140514551
- Comments: "Bunting sized dark, dark blue bird, following a Lazuli Bunting. (Continuing and observed and id'd by myself, Jim Livaudais and Janet Kelly )"
You received this message because you are subscribed to eBird's Jackson County Rare Bird Alert
Manage your eBird alert subscriptions: