Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

eulrich44

ongelezen,
18 mei 2023, 22:43:0018-05-2023
aan Rogue Valley Birds
Hi Everyone,

Local writer for Ashland news is looking to learn from a master! Please contact him if you’re interested. Could be great PR for birding!

Erin

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Erin Ulrich <eulr...@mac.com>
Date: Thu, May 18, 2023 at 7:40 PM
Subject: Fwd: Ashland News Articles
To: Erin Ulrich <eulr...@gmail.com>

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Craig Breon <ckbt...@earthlink.net>
Date: May 18, 2023 at 4:57:52 PM PDT
To: eulr...@mac.com
Subject: Ashland News Articles

Ms. Ulrich,

I'm a freelance writer with Ashland News.   Due to my past experience working with the Audubon Society, our editor has asked me to write one or more birding articles.  For starts, I would be interested in going out with a couple good birders to a favorite spot.  Ideally, I'm looking for people who are good story tellers in addition to good birders.

If you could help, I would appreciate it.

Best,
Craig Breon
530.488.0661
--