hello!

Cynthia Dettman

May 10, 2021, 1:07:28 PM5/10/21
to Rogue Valley Birds
Dear serious birders,

Any chance someone would offer to lead a small group of amateur women birders on a local birding walk?  I'm a serious amateur (!!!) but new to the Rogue Valley and have several friends who want to learn more birding.  i don't know any birders to ask!  Would love to do an early morning or later afternoon walk in Ashland/Medford area, such as North Mountain Park, Lithia Park or the Greenway south of the Talent exit- these are the areas I have been birding by myself.  I'm fully vaccinated and so will be my friends.

I learned a lot about birding during many visits to Malheur Wildlife Refuge and will be going there in early June.  There's still so much to learn!

Please send me an individual message if you would be so kind. Possible dates for a local walk (I'll buy you breakfast, lunch or dinner!) -  Sunday May 23, Thursday or Friday May May 27 or 28, Sunday May 30, or Tuesday, June 1.

or give me a call at 503 754 0972.  Thanks so much!  Eager Birder,  Cynthia Dettman

Roxanna Tessman

May 12, 2021, 7:43:09 PM5/12/21
to Rogue Valley Birds
Cynthia,