I'm quite sure that I am late for my first homework.(二善33號謝依伶)

1 view

小香蕉

Sep 3, 2007, 9:42:19 AM9/3/07
to Learn English with Ruth
Dear teacher, I think you have already forgotten you had once been ㄧ
射's English teacher for just one day. But I still remember. Because
you are different from other English teacher. You are always
powerful,energetic and cool. You usually speak English in class and
tell us to do like that. It makes me feel more interesting in English.
And now I want to talk about myself. My nick name is Banana. I think
is a cute name so you can just call me "Banana". I am always in a good
mood. And I have a bad memory so I foget things easily. But I will try
my best to enlarge my vocabulary.