well,I guess I'm late.....(二愛36廖翊安)

Annie =)

Sep 2, 2007, 5:52:26 PM9/2/07
to Learn English with Ruth
Oh,no!This is really bad.
Hi,there.My name is Annie.I'm in a class which is full of love.Did you
get it?Yeah,I'm in二愛. I have to say this is the second mistake I made
in my English class....The first one is that I was late in the first
class.Oh,that isn't a good thing in buliding my images to these all
new people in my life,and also to the teacher.Now hereis my second
mistake:I didn't leave my message in time There are some excuse that
won't even stand,so I just want to say sorry:"I'm sorry."
I feel good to have an English that speaks English with us so
much.Though I'm a little nervous if I can catch up or not,I think that
this good for both my listening and speaking.
The film we watched in class is really encouraging.I like it!: )