Ride today

tomgi...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2021, 5:22:13 PM4/4/21
to rusty-...@googlegroups.com
Good to see you all. I think everyone got back to 2154. A great ride for me. Next time I’ll be ready for a longer ride.

Tom

Sent by Tom

tomgi...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2021, 5:23:10 PM4/4/21
to rusty-...@googlegroups.com
Good to see you all. I think everyone got back to 2154 safely. A great ride for me. Next time I’ll be ready for a longer ride.

Tom

Sent by Tom

Kathy Picard

Apr 4, 2021, 6:00:19 PM4/4/21
to rusty-...@googlegroups.com
Great seeing you Tom on the bike 🚴🏿 again!
Look forward to the next ride.
And a big thank you for the cuppa Joe ☕️Latte afterwards.

Greenberg - when are you going to join us?

KP

Sent from my iPhone