Need a 'bike accident' attorney (not for me)

greenb...@aol.com

Aug 23, 2021, 4:35:51 PM8/23/21
to rusty-...@googlegroups.com
Folks:

Someone on my staff was in a bike accident with car & needs an attorney.

Has anyone had a positive experience with an attorney they can recommend?

Thanks,

Greenberg

Barry Finkelstein

Aug 23, 2021, 5:55:23 PM8/23/21
to rusty-...@googlegroups.com

There is a PI attorney in my business group who does bicycle accidents, thought I have not done business with her myself.

Debra Bogaards in San Francisco, 415-979-0480.

Let her know Barry Finkelstein through Provisors referred her.

Good luck.

 Barry W. Finkelstein
                                                Attorney & Counselor at Law

Estate Planning & Fiduciary Services

The Law Office of Barry W. Finkelstein
1400 Coleman Avenue, Suite F17

Santa Clara, CA 95050
650-855-4688

ba...@bwfesq.com
www.bwfesq.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Because the sender is an attorney, the information in this e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, use, or disseminate this information. If you received this e-mail in error, please call the sender immediately and notify the sender via e-mail that you have received the e-mail in error and are deleting it. The sender disclaims any responsibility for any loss or damages arising from any virus or defect associated with this e-mail.