Request to join rust community

Madhav Bahl

May 28, 2018, 11:02:49 PM5/28/18
to rus...@googlegroups.com
Hi team,
I came across Rust Community Bangalore's GitHub page and meetup.com page. I want to join the community and attend meetups and contribute to the community.

Links to various profiles:

Thanks,
Madhav

Raj Kiran Gade

May 28, 2018, 11:09:32 PM5/28/18
to madhav...@gmail.com, rus...@googlegroups.com
Hi Madhav,

Welcome to Rust Community Bangalore. You are most welcome to attend the meetups and events.
Looking forward for contributions to Rust Community from your end as well.

--Raj Kiran Gade

--
https://meetup.com/rustox
---