SMT 2019 Columbus: Agenda

Chris Segall

Oct 31, 2019, 3:55:54 PM10/31/19
to SMT Russian Music Theory Interest Group
Dear Russian Theory Interest Group Members,

Our annual meeting will take place at SMT Columbus on Saturday, November 9, 12:30–2:00 p.m., in Taft A. Note that you must register for the conference in order to attend the interest group meeting.

We are delighted to feature four informal presentations by interest group members. Presenters will share materials—translations and analyses—in advance through the Google Group email list, and I will also host their files at the following location: https://is.gd/SMTRus2019. You are welcome and encouraged to peruse these materials before the meeting, but it is not necessary to do so. The presentations will be followed by a brief business meeting.

12:30: Informal presentations by Sasha Drozzina (Louisiana State University), Knar Abrahamyan (Yale University), Ellen Bakulina (University of North Texas), and Jeff Yunek (Kennesaw State University)

1:30: Business meeting
Website update
Call for nominations: SMT-Rus Chair

I'll look forward to seeing you at the meeting!

Sincerely,
Chris Segall, Chair

Chris Segall

Nov 7, 2019, 10:02:58 PM11/7/19
to SMT Russian Music Theory Interest Group
Dear Russian Theory Interest Group Members,

As a reminder, Saturday's meeting will include informal presentations by Sasha Drozzina, Knar Abrahamyan, Ellen Bakulina, and Jeff Yunek. All four presenters have shared materials that have been uploaded to the following link: https://is.gd/SMTRus2019. If you have the opportunity, you are welcome to review the materials in advance—and if not, the materials will still be available after the conference concludes.

Looking forward to seeing many of you on Saturday at 12:30 p.m.!

Sincerely,
Chris Segall