Google Group

Chris Segall

Nov 8, 2018, 3:46:36 PM11/8/18
to SMT Russian Music Theory Interest Group
Dear Members of the SMT Russian Music Theory Interest Group,

At our meeting last week, it became evident that many members did not know about our Google Group or whether they were registered. Receipt of this message by email confirms that you are enrolled in the Google Group. You can visit the webpage for the group by visiting the following URL: https://is.gd/SMTrus

Over the coming days, I will send a message through SMT-Announce with instructions for joining the Google Group. After that, I will post (through the Group) a report of our conference activities and discussion.

More soon!

Chris Segall
Chair, Russian Music Theory IG