Upcoming Live-Stream on 18th Century Russian Opera

Samuel Zerin

Feb 9, 2018, 12:49:28 AM2/9/18
to SMT Russian Music Theory Interest Group
Dear Colleagues,

I'm happy to share that Dr. Johanna Frymoyer (Indiana University) will be delivering a guest lecture on "Topics and Stylistic Register in Russian Opera, 1775-1800" on March 1, as part of a colloquium series hosted by New York University's GSAS Department of Music.

Her talk will take place at New York University, 24 Waverly Place, Room 320.  It will also be live-streamed via our Facebook event page, for those who cannot be there in person but would like to tune in.

For more information, including the abstract, please visit our Facebook event page at the following link:

All best,

Sam Zerin
Co-Coordinator
NYU GSAS Music Colloquium Series