RuPy 2009: Call for Speakers

Katarzyna Bylec

Jul 18, 2009, 9:38:27 AM7/18/09
to RuPy Discussions
RuPy 2009 committee is looking for speakers willing to present a
Python, Ruby, Groovy or any other related subject.

If you have an interesting talk in mind go ahead and submit a talk
proposal. The talk proposal should include a talk title, brief
introduction and your short resume/biography.

To our invited speakers we offer free accommodation, full board and
possibility to interact with a very lively IT community.
You are also free to participate in all the extra events - ‘Geek
party’ always turns out great!

You can also support us by linking to our site and informing all your
friends about the event and the possibility to submit a talk proposal.

Potential speakers should submit an abstract using the following form:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEFEYndsQWR2TGFzRFpzcU9IbFlCT2c6MA..
by September 30th, 2009 for consideration.

If you have any special presentation needs, let us know.
For more details please go to http://rupy.eu

Regards,
Katarzyna Bylec
RuPy Committee