Presentation slides

Krzysztof Szafranek

Apr 23, 2007, 6:48:25 PM4/23/07
to RuPy Discussions
Hi

Hint to organizers: it would be nice if you put a single page with
slides from all the presentations :). Just in case, here's the link to
the PDF with my slides:
http://szafranek.net/files/works/presentations/radiant_cms-smart-simplicity/slides.pdf

Adam

Apr 24, 2007, 12:19:39 PM4/24/07
to RuPy Discussions
Worry not we will :) We were just waiting for all of them.

> the PDF with my slides:http://szafranek.net/files/works/presentations/radiant_cms-smart-simp...

Christopher Arndt

May 3, 2007, 2:41:31 PM5/3/07
to RuPy Discussions
On 24 Apr., 18:19, Adam <adam.parchimow...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Worry not we will :) We were just waiting for all of them.

Why not just publish what you have so far? Maybe that would exert some
pressure on the presentors to send in those missing slides NOW! ;-)

Chris

Mateusz Biliński

May 6, 2007, 12:09:42 PM5/6/07
to RuPy Discussions

I'm going to have similiar speech to that contributed at RuPy ("Write
fast. Compute Fast.") soon (last week of May) in Cracow. I want to
update slides from RuPy as my presentation was too chaotic sometimes.

Simply want to add some tricks and comments before publishing it on
RuPy website. Sorry for delay.

If there is a great necessity for docs I can send untouched slides
from RuPy, but in as-is state they're not very useful.

Regards,
Mateusz Biliński aka vArDo