Tutoring Opportunity

rupsychalliance

Oct 2, 2011, 10:55:34 AM10/2/11
to rups...@googlegroups.com, rupsych...@googlegroups.com, rup...@eden.rutgers.edu
Hello Everyone,

The Psychology department is looking for tutors in a range of Psychology courses. If you are interested in being a tutor, please reply back to this email with your name, graduation year, and courses in psychology that you are interested in tutoring. When a student requests for a tutor, you will be sent and email and match with a tutee. The pay and required hours of tutoring depends on the student.

Please reply with your name, graduation year and courses in psychology that you are willing to tutor in.

Thank you.

--

Thank you,
Executive Board 2011-2012

Vanja Vlajnic

Oct 2, 2011, 11:06:48 AM10/2/11
to rupsych...@googlegroups.com
Dear Psych Alliance,

My name is Vanja Vlajnic and I am interested in being a Psychology tutor. I am double majoring in Cell Biology & Neuroscience and Psychology and will be graduating in May of 2013. The courses in psychology that I am interested in tutoring are the following:

Intro to Psychology
Abnormal Psychology
Social Psychology
Neuropsychology
Cognitive Psychology
Health Psychology
Adolescent Development

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Sincerely,
Vanja Vlajnic
--
Vanja M. Vlajnic
School of Arts & Science

Morg Thompson Smeraglia

Oct 2, 2011, 11:15:26 AM10/2/11
to rupsych...@googlegroups.com

Hello,
My name is Morgan Thompson-Smeraglia. My tentative graduation year is 2013. I would be interested in tutoring for the following courses:
Abnormal Psych
Systems of Psycotherapy
General Psych
Social Psych
Personality Psych

Oct 2, 2011, 11:20:46 AM10/2/11
to rupsych...@googlegroups.com, rups...@googlegroups.com, rup...@eden.rutgers.edu
Hi,

Can everyone please check who thier replying to? Thank you.

Raina Satija
ran...@gmail.com
609-320-0086

From: rupsychalliance <rupsych...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 10:55:34 -0400
Subject: Tutoring Opportunity

Jalpa Amin

Oct 2, 2011, 11:59:38 AM10/2/11
to rupsych...@googlegroups.com, rupsych...@gmail.com
Hello,

My name is Jalpa Amin I am graduating May 2012. I am interested in tutoring in the following courses:

General Psychology
Quantitative Methods in Psychology
Conditioning & Learning
Abnormal Psychology
Research Methods in Social Psychology
Social Psychology
Infant Child Development

Thanks,
Jalpa Amin

Jahyun Kim

Oct 2, 2011, 2:13:28 PM10/2/11
to rupsych...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

My name is Eleanor Kim, class of 2014, and I am interested in tutoring general psychology, abnormal psychology, quantitative methods, conditioning and learning, and social psychology.

Nicole R. Folwell

Oct 2, 2011, 2:49:42 PM10/2/11
to rupsych...@googlegroups.com

Hi, my name is Nicole Folwell and I am graduating in May of 2012.
Courses I am interested in tutoring are:

General Psychology
Abnormal Psychology
Social Psychology
Cognition
Infant and Child Development
Conditioning & Learning
Quantitative Methods in Psychology
Sensation and Perception

Thanks!

Oct 2, 2011, 3:51:17 PM10/2/11
to rupsych...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

My name is Inbarasi Sathiyamoorthy, Class of 2012, and I am willing to tutor in the following:

General Psychology
Abnormal Psychology
Personality Psychology
Cognition
Health Psychology
Sensation and Perception
Neuropsychology
Developmental of Psychobiology
Psychology of Art

I am available on Monday and Wednesday from 11 AM - 9 PM, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3 PM - 9 PM, and all hours on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.

Please reach me at inbarasi...@gmail.com since my rutgers email gets forwarded to this email.

Thank you for your time and concern. Resume available upon request.

Sincerely,
Inbarasi Sathiyamoorthy

Amna Jamil

Oct 2, 2011, 6:58:02 PM10/2/11
to rupsych...@googlegroups.com

My name is Amna Jamil. I graduate in 2015, and I am interested in tutoring for General Psychology, Neuropsychology and Memory Psychology.

Oct 2, 2011, 9:06:40 PM10/2/11
to rupsych...@googlegroups.com
Gabriella Santaliz
2012
Intro to Psychology
Abnormal Psych
Social Psych
Adolescent Development

vivian tsai

Oct 3, 2011, 3:54:54 PM10/3/11
to rupsych...@googlegroups.com
Hey!

I'm interested to be a tutor. what are the details? it is a paid position? I am interested in tutoring general psychology, social psychology, cognition, physio-psychology, and conditioning and learning.

-Vivian Tsai

Cait Tarsia

Oct 3, 2011, 5:57:20 PM10/3/11
to rupsych...@googlegroups.com
My name is Caitlyn Tarsia

Graduation Year: 2013

Courses I Would Be Interested in Tutoring:
- Introduction to Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Cognition
- Adolescent Development
- Quantitative Methods
- Infant and Child Development
- Abnormal Psychology
- Language Acquisition

Thank you

vivian tsai

Oct 4, 2011, 12:12:11 PM10/4/11
to rupsych...@googlegroups.com
In addition,

my graduation year is 2013 and I would also be interested in teaching quantitative methods.

-Vivian Tsai