Big/ Little Program

PsychAlliance Psi Chi & Psych Society

Oct 19, 2010, 5:43:33 PM10/19/10
to rups...@googlegroups.com, rupsych...@googlegroups.com, rup...@eden.rutgers.edu
Hello Everyone,
As most of you know, we host an event called the Big/Little Social. The purpose of this event is to bring together experienced big siblings and underclassmen who seek advice in navigating their way through the psychology major.
This year's Big Sibling event will be held on Monday Oct 25.
If anyone is interested in being a Little and hasn't contacted us already, this would be a good time to do so. Please send me an email to rupsych...@gmail.com
We are in the process of reading through applications and pairing up Bigs and Littles.

Thank you.

--

Thank you,
RU PsychAlliance Executive Board 2009-2010

--

Thank you,
RU PsychAlliance Executive Board 2009-2010
http://eden.rutgers.edu/~rupsych

Jahyun Kim

Oct 19, 2010, 9:47:15 PM10/19/10
to rupsych...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

I am interested in being a Little :)
Thank you

JaHyun Kim (Elly)
--
"Love is better than wisdom, and more precious than riches, and fairer than the feet of the daughters of men."
The Fisherman and His Soul

Sarah A. Brois

Oct 20, 2010, 1:24:22 AM10/20/10
to rupsych...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I was a Big last year and I thought that I am still in the program. Do I need to reapply? I have a good relationship with my little and would like to keep the same person. Her name is Julia DiClemente. Let me know if there is any additional information that you need. Thank you for your time and take care.

Sincerely,
Sarah Brois
Rutgers '11
> As most of you know, we host an event called the Big/Little Social. The
> purpose of this event is to bring together experienced big siblings and
> underclassmen who seek advice in navigating their way through the psychology
> major.
> This year's Big Sibling event will be held on Monday Oct 25.
> If anyone is interested in being a Little and hasn't contacted us already,
> this would be a good time to do so. Please send me an email to
> rupsych...@gmail.com
> We are in the process of reading through applications and pairing up Bigs
> and Littles.
>
> Thank you.
>

> --
>

> Thank you,
> RU PsychAlliance Executive Board 2009-2010

> http://eden.rutgers.edu/~rupsych <http://eden.rutgers.edu/%7Erupsych>

Zuri H. Obado

Oct 20, 2010, 4:44:14 PM10/20/10
to rupsych...@googlegroups.com
Just though i should inform you i graduated in May. Hope all goes well with everything in the coming year!

Sincerely,

Zuri Obado

Michael Wang

Oct 20, 2010, 5:18:10 PM10/20/10
to rupsych...@googlegroups.com

Can you send out a list of all the big little pairings?

Mike

Oct 20, 2010, 5:19:48 PM10/20/10
to rupsych...@googlegroups.com

Hello Mike, as soon as we are done receiving applications we will be contacting all participants, that should be this week hopefully!
-Lauren

Oct 24, 2010, 2:21:20 PM10/24/10
to rupsych...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jayhun,

Thank you for your interest in being a Little.
We'll see you tomorrow night!