End of May E-Board Meeting

PsychAlliance Psi Chi & Psych Society

May 4, 2010, 9:47:09 PM5/4/10
to RU PsychAlliance
Hey officers, thank you all who came to the board meeting today.
Everyone came up with great ideas for events, general meetings, guest
speakers, etc. Please make sure to look for organizations we can co-
sponsor with for events such as Autism Awareness, etc. We will be
discussing activities for what we can do at this event during the next
meeting in the end of May. Also, please generate some more fundraising
ideas for the Autism Awareness event i.e.-bake sales, autism ribbons,
etc.

The general meetings and programs/events for next semester will be
held on Tuesday's, at 9pm on College Ave. The exact location will be
given when known.

Once again, thank you guys for coming. I will notify you when the
exact date and time of the meeting in the end of May will be.

Caesar Dommar
President-Elect
PsychSociety