Projects List

Rics

Aug 5, 2009, 10:54:46 AM8/5/09
to Runway Group
Hello people,

I really miss an easy way to see my project list.

Untill today I'm creating empty tasks with a tag "project" and the actual project configured too. When I wish to see a list of my projects I focus on the tag. Than, if I would see all the tasks for a specific project, I focus it.

But, I think it would be a lot more easy, fast and (why not?) fun to have all projects listed under "by current project" focus section. This focus section would than work like the tag focus panel, or the contexts focus panel, etc.

What do you think? How you mantain your projects list already?

Thanks a lot,
---
Rics
http://www.pensarics.com
http://www.meadiciona.com/rics
Maringá, PR - Brasil

Natasha Bradley

Aug 6, 2009, 8:00:16 AM8/6/09
to runw...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rics

Thanks for the feedback, its great to hear how our users are really using the tool and finding the experience.  I appreciate you taking the time to communicate with us.

On our list of things to do on Runway, is the creation of a specific Projects area for the tool which will offer full Projects functionality and features.  The "by current project" focus is intended to show all tasks related to a project, rather than all projects - exactly the way you're using it :o)  Whew!  This means it's working as we'd hoped and is an interim step so that our users can enjoy some projects functionality.

I've added your suggestion to our feature tracking software so we can give it further consideration when the next round of Runway development kicks off.

Thanks again for taking the time to let us know how we could improve the product for you.

Regards

Natasha