Focus panel

Doug

Jul 9, 2009, 6:27:20 PM7/9/09
to Runway
Does this work for anyone? It does nothing for me in either firefox
or Safari.

Steve Hayes

Jul 9, 2009, 7:20:25 PM7/9/09
to runw...@googlegroups.com
You mean, can I filter actions using this?

Actions - Runway-1.jpg

Rics

Jul 9, 2009, 10:13:20 PM7/9/09
to runw...@googlegroups.com
It works perfectly for me. I'm using Windows XP in my home and OpenSuSe 11 in the Office. I tested it in Firefox (both OS) and Chrome, IE and Safari on Windows. It's all working.
---
Rics
http://www.pensarics.com
Maringá, PR

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 20:20, Steve Hayes <steve....@gmail.com> wrote:
You mean, can I filter actions using this?

Yep, definitely works for me in Safari and Firefox. I don't think
anyone else has reported any problem with it. But I may not have
understood what you're asking.

On 10/07/2009, at 8:27 AM, Doug wrote:

> Does this work for anyone?  It does nothing for me in either firefox
> or Safari.

-----
Steve Hayes

Cogent Consulting
http://www.cogentconsulting.com.au
http://iridescenturchin.wordpress.com/
twitter: steve_hayes
Mobile: 0403 902 431
SkypeIn: +61 3 9005 6695

Have more things to do than you have time to do them? Use http://www.runwayapp.com
.
Runway - where your life takes off.

Deb

Jul 10, 2009, 10:14:10 AM7/10/09
to Runway
Does nothing for me at all either. Using FF2 on XP.

Doug

Jul 10, 2009, 10:36:38 AM7/10/09
to Runway
Yes, selecting anything does not change the action view.
Additionally, whichever item I select first (after page reload) is
stuck on forever, it will no longer toggle like all the others.

On Jul 9, 5:20 pm, Steve Hayes <steve.e.ha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You mean, can I filter actions using this?
>
>  Actions - Runway-1.jpg
> 29KViewDownload
>

> Yep, definitely works for me in Safari and Firefox. I don't think
> anyone else has reported any problem with it. But I may not have
> understood what you're asking.
>
> On 10/07/2009, at 8:27 AM, Doug wrote:
>

> > Does this work for anyone?  It does nothing for me in either firefox
> > or Safari.
> > >
> -----
> Steve Hayes
>
> Cogent Consultinghttp://www.cogentconsulting.com.auhttp://iridescenturchin.wordpress.com/
> twitter: steve_hayes
> Mobile: 0403 902 431
> SkypeIn: +61 3 9005 6695
>
> Have more things to do than you have time to do them? Usehttp://www.runwayapp.com

Steve Hayes

Jul 10, 2009, 8:58:35 PM7/10/09
to runw...@googlegroups.com
Doug (and Deb),

Can you please give us exact versions of browser(s) and operating
system? It's very strange that we only have two reports of this, but
we'll try to reproduce.

Do you know if you're getting any javascript errors (it can be very
hard to tell).

Steve Hayes
-----
Steve Hayes

Cogent Consulting
http://www.cogentconsulting.com.au
http://iridescenturchin.wordpress.com/
twitter: steve_hayes
Mobile: 0403 902 431
SkypeIn: +61 3 9005 6695

Have more things to do than you have time to do them? Use http://www.runwayapp.com

Debora Durant

Jul 14, 2009, 9:04:13 PM7/14/09
to runw...@googlegroups.com
Steve,
Sorry for the delay. I'm on FF2.0.0.20 on XP Pro Ver 2002 SP3 at work.   I can't be certain whether I'm getting Javascript errors, though it is possible. There is a completely unrelated website I try to use on the same computer set up, and the tab navigation doesn't work on FF but works on IE on that site, which definitely sounds like a javascript error specific to FF2.  I'm getting no feedback from FF regarding a javascript error, however, so I don't have any more details.  If you know of a js debugger that could be run similar to Firebug I'd give it a try (if the work system lets it be installed, which is never a guarantee) to get more details to you on this issue.

I'm limited to using FF2 and IE6 at work because that's just how it goes.  FF2 is thus my only option for this program and I'd hoped to use this as a work tool.  Sounds like maybe FF2 is the problem, in which case this is a no-go for me.

-Deb

Debora Durant

Jul 15, 2009, 6:34:04 PM7/15/09
to runw...@googlegroups.com
I forgot that Firebug does have a script debugger (no idea if it is an effective one), so I checked it out at work today.  This is the javascript error it recorded:

Not sure if that helps or not.  Let me know if there is anything else I can capture to help you track this down.

-Deb

Steve Hayes

Jul 15, 2009, 6:40:41 PM7/15/09
to runw...@googlegroups.com
Beautiful! Thanks very much. We'll get someone to look at it today.

Steve

On 16/07/2009, at 8:34 AM, Debora Durant wrote:

I forgot that Firebug does have a script debugger (no idea if it is an effective one), so I checked it out at work today.  This is the javascript error it recorded:

<image001.jpg>

Damian Guy

Jul 17, 2009, 11:09:13 PM7/17/09
to Runway
Hi,

We have tried to reproduce the problem by loading Runway in FF2 on
WinXP and clicking items on the Focus panel. So far we haven't been
able to reproduce the problem.

The line that firebug is breaking on (in the screen shot provided) is
actually some code in a library we use (prototype). We don't directly
call that code from within runway and are uncertain if it is a nuance
with the firebug debugger, i.e., it is breaking on that line, but it
is not actually the underlying cause of the problem.

It would be great if you could provide us with an outline of the steps
you take to reproduce it. We can than try to reproduce it locally and
provide a fix for it.

Many thanks,
Damian

On Jul 16, 8:40 am, Steve Hayes <steve.ha...@cogentconsulting.com.au>
wrote:
> > On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 8:58 PM, Steve Hayes <steve.ha...@cogentconsulting.com.au
> Cogent Consultinghttp://www.cogentconsulting.com.auhttp://iridescenturchin.wordpress.com/
> twitter: steve_hayes
> Mobile: 0403 902 431
> SkypeIn: +61 3 9005 6695

Iain

Jul 21, 2009, 7:54:41 PM7/21/09
to Runway
Hey folks,

We have deployed a fix that we think should sort out the issue you've
been seeing. We'd love it if you could try Runway again, and let us
know how it goes.

Thanks for your help with tracking the issue down,

-Iain

On Jul 16, 8:34 am, Debora Durant <deboradur...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I forgot that Firebug does have a script debugger (no idea if it is an
> effective one), so I checked it out at work today.  This is the javascript
> error it recorded:
>
> Not sure if that helps or not.  Let me know if there is anything else I can
> capture to help you track this down.
>
> -Deb
>
>  image001.jpg
> 47KViewDownload

Debora Durant

Jul 22, 2009, 10:30:36 PM7/22/09
to runw...@googlegroups.com
It works!  I gave it a try today, and the focus panel is working for me now.  Just in time for a new project to start up, too, so it is great timing.

Thanks for your work on fixing the bug!

-Deb