Is the mail gateway running?

Jonathan O'Donnell

Aug 24, 2011, 2:51:25 PM8/24/11
to Runway
Hi Runway

I just came back to using Runway after some time away.

I tried e-mailing some tasks to my Runway e-mail address from my
(pretty braindead) company Groupwise account. They didn't seem to get
through.

It could be a Runway problem, it could be a Groupwise problem.

Is anyone else seeing problems e-mailing tasks to Runway?

Jonathan

Mike Williams

Aug 25, 2011, 9:34:06 AM8/25/11
to runw...@googlegroups.com
On 25/08/2011, at 4:51 AM, Jonathan O'Donnell wrote:

> I just came back to using Runway after some time away.
>
> I tried e-mailing some tasks to my Runway e-mail address from my
> (pretty braindead) company Groupwise account. They didn't seem to get
> through.
>
> It could be a Runway problem, it could be a Groupwise problem.

It's almost certainly a Runway problem. Apologies, but we're not really giving Runway much love these days - we've left the lights on, but are not actively supporting or developing it.

Having said that, I believe I've got the inbound email problem sorted out, and that those tasks will be in your Runway inbox now.

--
cheers,
Mike Williams