Status of Project?

Josh Moore

Feb 19, 2010, 1:20:31 PM2/19/10
to Runway
Hi Guys,

I am wondering what the status of this project is? Is it still under
active development, and do you expect it to move out of beta and/or
add more features?

I really like the simplicity. Am currently using the free version and
wondering what lies ahead for this project.

Thanks.

Tash - Runway User Experience

Feb 23, 2010, 12:58:20 AM2/23/10
to Runway
Hi Josh

I'm delighted to hear that you're enjoying Runway, we think its a
great product!

We are not actively developing Runway any further at this stage. As a
small product development company, we're focusing on another project
right now.

We'd love to see Runway move out of beta and add more features and
functionality but its not on our own Runway list in the immediate
future :o). If you're keen and have a GTD network, spread the word!
The more active users we have, the more we can justify giving Runway
more love!

Cheers

Natasha
The team at Runway

josh moore

Feb 23, 2010, 10:23:53 AM2/23/10
to runw...@googlegroups.com
Hi Natasha,

Thanks for the response. I was considering upgrading to Pro, but wasn't sure if the project would be advancing or not. I do like the simplicity.

I worked with Rob, Simon, and Steve @ Lonely Planet last year. If you were wondering how I found out about the project I believe Rob mentioned it to me one day. I had read a GTD book in the past, and the app is a logical extension.

Thanks for your time.

Josh Moore

josh moore

Feb 23, 2010, 2:51:33 PM2/23/10
to runw...@googlegroups.com
Natasha,

Does the app have a facebook page? That would be a good way for me to share with friends.

Josh Moore