How do you collect in the iPhone version?

1 view

Vebjorn Ljosa

Sep 10, 2009, 2:50:42 PM9/10/09
to Runway
After using the normal Runway for a while, I finally discovered the
iPhone version (iphone.runwayapp.com). But it looks like all you can
do on the iPhone is to focus in on and see tasks. How do you enter
new tasks, and how do you mark tasks as done?

Thanks,
Vebjorn

Natasha Bradley

Sep 11, 2009, 10:06:30 PM9/11/09
to runw...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vebjorn

Thanks for confirming our suspicions - Runway users *are* clever!
You've found our little prototype for the iPhone :o) Yep, we've built
a tiny sliver of Runway functionality for the iphone, but only as a
proof of concept for ourselves at this stage - which is why you can
only view tasks and refine your lists.

We're keen to start on a build of a fully featured Runway app for the
iPhone as soon as our product development schedule allows. I don't
have a date for you yet, but rest assured, as soon as we've got
something workable we'll be sharing the good news with you all!

Regards

Natasha

Korny

Oct 10, 2009, 7:42:38 PM10/10/09
to Runway
I noticed also that the 'iphone' site works perfectly well on an
Android phone too :)

It's a useful view - my only minor feature request at this time is
that it'd be nice if URLs in the iphone view were clickable links; at
the moment they're plain text only, despite being clickable on the
main app.

- Korny