How do I remove the an action's only tag?

Vebjorn Ljosa

Sep 14, 2009, 9:17:35 AM9/14/09
to Runway
I just tagged an action by mistake and need to remove the tag. How do
I do it?

When I just edit the action and remove the tag name from the action,
the tag is not removed. I think Runway assumes that I want to leave
the tags unchanged because I didn't specify any tags. So how do I
remove all tags? There seems to be something I don't understand about
the action syntax...

Vebjorn

Natasha Bradley

Sep 16, 2009, 7:51:39 PM9/16/09
to runw...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vebjorn

you've found a bug for us - thanks! I've logged this with our
development team and they will hit it as soon as they can. I'll be in
touch once we've rectified this issue.

Apologies for the inconvenience, hopefully this doesn't impact your
Runway usage too severely!

Thanks

Natasha