Challenges get you to know a little more about yourself - Nov 27th at Aarey

Rahul Verghese

Oct 6, 2016, 1:28:51 AM10/6/16
to geea...@mac.com
That's why we make the 5th Mumbai Running And Living Half Marathon at Aarey, Challenging!!

Rough roads for nimbler feet and mind and body coordination
Ups and downs to give the heart and lungs a work out

while

Giving your lungs an oxygen boost while running though the biggest green lung of Mumbai

We would love to have you better your previous time - this Nov 27th
Find out more and register yourself at https://runningandliving.com/our-runs/mumbai-half-marathon
Get your family and colleagues to come for a bonding experience.

Register now before we reach our limit in this run which goes through the narrow, leafy lanes of Aarey.

Come out for a run this Saturday in any case with Amit Upadeo and loads of fellow runners. Meet up at Gaondevi Mandir at Aarey on the 8th at 630am for a 5km, 10km or longer run on the route of the race.

Best Regards

Rahul Verghese
Running And Living Infotainment

ps- to unsubscribe - just reply to this email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line