Running in Trivandrum

Faizal

Apr 17, 2010, 1:41:03 AM4/17/10
to runningandliv...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I have joined this group.  REecntly on April 7, World health day I organised a mass run in Technopark, in which abt 200 employees took part.  It was a huge success.  Trivandrum.....let's run

Regards,
--
Faizal Mohammed

| Manager - Quality | SeaView Support Systems Pvt. Ltd. |  'Padmanabham' |  Technopark | Thiruvananthapuram |
| Off: 0471-2527528, Res: 0471-2750233
| email: mailto:fai...@svw.com| Mob: +91-94472 20442 | seaview.svw.com |

This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related rights and obligations.
Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized.
If you received this e-mail in error, please destroy all copies and advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately

While emails and attachments are virus checked, we cannot accept any liability in respect of any viruses.

Rahul Verghese

Apr 20, 2010, 6:03:21 AM4/20/10
to RunningAndLivingTrivandrum
Faizal, why don't you and this new group get together this weekend for
a short catch up run?
All the best
Rahul